1. Cancellation Policy: I understand that there are no refunds offered after the commencement of classes or after payment has been received.
2. Missed Class Policy: I understand that Young Engineers is unable to offer make up classes, refunds or discounts for missed classes. This ensures Young Engineers can maintain a stable learning environment for all students with minimum class disruptions. Venues and teachers are also hired based on full term periods.
3.I understand that re-enrolment from one term to the next is an automatic procedure. This is to avoid any misunderstandings that may lead to students missing placement in their usual classes.
4. The minimum enrolment period is one term. For new students joining after the start of a term, fees may be charged pro-rata.
5. I agree to inform Young Engineers when any details previously stated on the enrolment form have changed during the year. In particular contact details, health issues and emergency contact details.
6. I acknowledge and agree that Young Engineers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excludes all liability for any loss, damage or other claim arising from or in any way connected to the attendance of my child/children at Young Engineers, including without limitation claims relating to personal injury.
7. I hereby release and forever discharge Young Engineers from any and all liability, loss and damage (including direct, indirect and consequential) or any other claim in anyway associated with the attendance of my child/children at Young Engineers classes.
8. In case of accidental injury or incident, I authorise any necessary medical treatment and agree to cover any expenses that may be incurred.
09. I understand that bookings & payment are taken for full term periods. This is because room hire, teachers employment & the number of classes we run need to be arranged for an entire term. Therefore, we cannot take casual bookings or pro-rata weeks if you may be away. Students enrolling after commencement of Term will be charged a pro rata rate for the current term.
10. I understand that payments for each termmust be made in full 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the new term. After this period, places of unpaid students may be opened to students wanting to pay where there are waiting lists for classes.
11. I understand that payments that have not been received more than 3 weeks after class commencement, are subject to a late payment fee of $30. Young Engineers will notify parents / guardians if payments have not been received prior to any late fee being charged.
12. Young Engineers reserves the right to cancel or change the timetable and pricing structure at any point in time. Class times, duration & locations may vary depending on final numbers.
13. Any cheque that bounces incurs a $25 fee of which the total must be repaid by cash or direct deposit.
14. I accept that Young Engineers reserves the right to refuse admission to any person that presents a disciplinary problem to staff or a threat to the safety and well being of other children. Unacceptable language or bullying will under no circumstances be tolerated and will result in the child being removed from the class with no refund.
15. Young Engineers expects appropriate and positive behaviour from its students at all times. When these expectations are not met I accept that Young Engineers will discuss behaviour issues with the parent/ guardian. If inappropriate behaviour continues and poses threat, harm or continued disruption to others, the student will be asked to leave the programme.
16. I acknowledge that my personal information will be stored in accordance with current privacy legislation.
17. I warrant that my child has not at any time suffered blackout, seizure, convulsion, fainting, dizzy spells or any other medical condition and is not presently receiving treatment for any illness, disorder or injury which would render it unsafe for my child to take part in Young Engineers classes.
18. I understand that damaged kits can be replaced for a fee of $200.
19. Drop off and pick up: Students are only supervised by a Young Engineers teacher during their actual lesson time. I understand that as a parent/guardian I am required to supervise my child/ren before and after class, and drop off and collect their child from the school/classroom/after school care (OSH/OOSH/ASC).
20. In case a student will be missing a class then YE needs to be informed in writing or email atleast 24hrs before the class commences.
21. Photo Consent & Release: I hereby authorize Young Engineers Australia, hereafter referred to as “YE” to the right to take photographs of me and my family in connection with YE activities. I authorize YE, its assigns and ransferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically for any lawful purpose.
I hereby release and hold harmless YE from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality for myself and for the minor child and children listed below associated with the images specified above. Further, I attest that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or children listed below and that I have full authority to consent and authorize YE to use their likenesses and names.
I further acknowledge that participation is voluntary and that neither I, the minor child, or minor children will receive financial compensation of any type associated with the taking or the publishing of these photographs. I acknowledge and agree that publication of said photos confers no rights of ownership or royalties whatsoever.
I hereby release YE, its contractors, its employees and any third parties involved in taking or publishing photographs, from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation or the participation of the minor children listed below.